Blooming beautiful, bespoke dried flower pieces, which make a long-lasting alternative to fresh flowers, made by floral artist, Rachel, from her studio in Portishead near Bristol.
– Pretty scandi-inspired flower hoops to hang on your wall, which come in various sizes and colours to suit your style
– Posies and bouquets sized to meet your budget
– Greetings cards – which include a minature posy to keep afterwards and as the card is made with seed paper the recipient can grow their own blooms too
– Wedding flowers – doubling up as keepsakes after the big day – including stunning buttonholes and corsages, bridal flowers, flower crowns, table décor and more
– Gifts including mini bottled flowers, brooches, hair pins and gift tags.
Every piece is handmade, and most pieces are made to order so you get exactly what you’re looking for.
Flowers can be collected from her studio in Portishead, or posted throughout the UK.#